Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wildlife World Zoo


On April 10th we went to the Wildlife World Zoo. It was so much fun. They had so many cool animals. It's a little expensive but worth it. We had a coupon for buy one get one free. I have 2 left if someone wants to use them. We even ate at the Restaurant there. It is so cool you can eat by a huge shark tank. This zoo was fun for the kids because they were able to feed the giraffes and the goats and deer in the petting zoo. Kallie loved the deer especially the baby one. She spent most of the time in the corner by the baby deer. It was really cute. We also got to ride on the Skyride. It takes you to one end of the zoo to the other and back. It was fun to see all the animals from up top. It was a fun Family Day.

I thought this fish was so interesting. It moves the rocks with it's mouth.

5 comments:

The Williamson's said...

Ok now I know what you are talking about, they showed it on the news a few weeks ago. FUN!!!!! Maybe I will have to take the buy one get one... JK Jeff would NEVER go lol

RHulsey said...

That is so neat!

Michelle said...

Ok that is the same place that we went. It is really cool. The skyride freaked me out with the kids. It would be fun to go again.

Ashley said...

HOw cool I keep hearing great things about that zoo, I wish my little one was old enough to care, but we'll just have to wait

Nash said...

i keep hearing how great it is. i need to take my kids. i am so unmotivated. maybe i should take our tickets.