Yesterday was Kallie's 2nd Birthday. We went over to Reggie's Parents house to celerbrate and had a fun time. She got very spoiled this year, mostly my fault, it was just so fun to shop for her.
Happy Birthday Kallie! I can't believe she is two already. Aida will turn 2 in Oct. How did these girls get so big. NO Fair. They are supposed to stay small forever.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Kallie!
I can't believe she is two already. Aida will turn 2 in Oct. How did these girls get so big. NO Fair. They are supposed to stay small forever.
So cute! She has a totally amazing infectious smile. Happy Birthday Kallie!
Happy Birthday Kallie! Yes, shopping for girls is WAY too much fun!
I'm with Beth, no more growing up.
2!!!!!holy crap that is so big. She is just cheese ball in the picture with Amy. Me likey.
i didn't know you had your baby till i saw your blog. Congrats!!!
This is such a fun way to keep in touch.
Happy bday!!
I love your little family, it's not so little any more though, there are four of you now, weird. Love you guys!
Post a Comment