4 years ago
Friday, September 7, 2007
Miracles do happen
On Tuesday night we went to Sams Club to get a family picture developed as a birthday present for Reggie's mom. I had a crying baby in my arms so when I was done I put the memory card on top of the diaper bag thinking I would remember to put it back it the camera later. The next morning is when I remembered that I never put it back. So I hurried to the diaper bag hoping it had just fallen into the diaper bag somewhere. After tearing everything out of the bag there was no memory card. I seriously felt like I was going to throw up I felt so sick to my stomach. All of Preston's pictures from the hospital were on there. I called Reggie right away hoping he had it but he didn't. I was so upset with myself because I was thinking about getting all the pictures developed while I was there but decided to wait because I didn't want to spend the money so of coarse I'm thinking to myself that I should of just got the pictures when I thought of it. We called Sams Club and they didn't have it and the Photo Dept. wasn't open yet so we couldn't see if they had it. As soon as they opened we called them again and asked if they had it there and of coarse they didn't but the guy was very nice and said he would look to see if the pictures were still on the kiosk. He called back a little later and said he found the pictures and made 2 disc for us. I was so happy! I can't believe how lucky I was. So next time no matter how full my hands are I am putting the memory card back into the camera right away. And thanks to my brother in law we don't have to pay for a new memory card because he just happened to have one for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
oh, that sucks, but how lucky you are.....know you are not alone, been there done that many times over, some of us never learn
Aunt Tami
Wow! That sounds like something I would do. I'm so glad you found your pics. I love your blog. Your family is so cute, I love the picture. Aunt Mary
Post a Comment