Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Weekend at Dads

This weekend we went up to my dads house in Taylor. It was a lot of fun. I haven't been up there for a while but now that Reggie has weekends off we're hoping to be able to visit more often.
On Saturday we went to the fair. It was a lot of fun. Kallie loved all the rides. After every ride she would get up and clap her hands yelling "Yeah!" This picture is of Reggie, Kallie and Christopher aka "Uncle Critter"

Kallie and Aunt Kenna


Kallie and Preston Sleeping. I love this picture. Its was just to cute seeing my two kids sleeping next to each other.


3 comments:

Brittney said...

Those are such cute pics. I didnt know your dad lived in Taylor. Thats where my husband is from and tons of his family lives there. His parents live there too so we go there when we can. Maybe we will be there at the same time sometime. Thanks for your comment on my blog.

Hanna said...

That is so sweet to see them sleeping there.

Glad you had fun w/ your dad!

laurakrummenacher said...

Love the background Lindsey! Some day I'll get to it. It takes my brain a while to figure things out!