Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Baby Preston is finally here! He was born on August 12th and weighed 8lbs 5oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. We are so happy to have him in our family. I didn't think it was possible but we got another wonderful baby that only wakes up at night to eat and then goes right back to sleep. Kallie just loves her baby brother and can't give him enough kisses. She has adjusted to the changes very well. I don't know how i got so lucky!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Welcome to the world of blogging :)

Hanna said...

Hey Linz! Congrats on baby Preston. Does it seem surreal to be the mother of 2??

Welcome to blogging!

Jill said...

Lindsey, He is so cute. How fun. We are so excited for you.

Tom & Joanne said...

Lindsey,
Love you, love your little family and think you are simply one the best moms and we just love you so much. Thanks for being part of our family!
Love,
Tom and Joanne
PS Reggie is just so adorible and those two babies are precious!

Brandon and Mandy said...

Lindsey, I miss you guys so much! Congrats on the bundle of joy. Love you!

Keri said...

Congratulations on such a beautiful baby boy! We are kind of out of the loop here in Florida, but I'm glad Heidi had your name on her blog! Kallie is so cute!