Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Thursday, August 23, 2007



I just took this picture this morning. I realized that i really don't have a good close up picture of Preston. Now you can see him a little better. He still looks like a pumpkin from being jaundice but it is definitely getting better.

3 comments:

5littlenordstroms said...

Congratulations! You are very lucky to get two good babies. I am glad to see you blogging. Keep it updated. It is the funnest way to keep in touch and I miss everyone so much. This has actually become an addiction for me. You all look great and I hope all is well with you. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Linds
We sure love all of you. I'm glad that we will be able to keep up on your cute little family even though we live in Utah now. Keep it updated and maybe one day I'll sit down and do one too. Love you all and miss you!

Ashley said...

He actually doesn't look too bad at all! I wish I could hold him!