Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Preston's 4th Birthday


My little boy is 4! My plan was to wait to do all the birthday celebrations that night since Kallie had school and Reggie had work but when Preston woke up the morning of his birthday the first thing he asked for was his presents. Kallie was really excited for his presents to so I hurried and wrapped his presents and brought them out just to have him unwrap them. (I figured I would have time to wrap the presents later in the day) Preston got some dinosaurs from Dinosaur Train, a Luigi doll, and a Mario Shirt.


Reg doesn't go to work til 10am so as soon as Kallie left for school we headed out to Krispy Kreme to get donuts. (Did you know that they no longer give you a dozen donuts just one donut. I got a dozen for my birthday just the month before) Then for lunch we met up with Reg and took Preston to Peter Piper Pizza.


That night we did a small celebration with just our little family and had Hamburgers for dinner and then had cake and ice cream. Preston even helped make the cake. It was a fun day celebrating the day Preston came into our family. We love him so much.

No comments: