
9 month stats
Weight: 17lbs 4oz
Height: 28in

I am loving this stage she's in. She is just so much fun. She now has 5 teeth,we just noticed the 5th one when we took her to the doctors for her well visit.
Karington is now standing up all on her own. She has been doing this since she was 8 months old. It is so weird to have a baby standing up already but I'm loving it too. She is all over the place now. She loves to follow
Kallie and Preston around. At first the kids love it but after a while she just bugs them. She is now saying mama and
dada, mostly mama though :)
Karington loves babies, it is so cute to watch her with her baby doll.
Last month we finally put her in her own bed and it is the best thing ever, I have no idea why I waited so long.
This is actually the earliest we have moved a child into their own room.
Every time I say it will be different with the next baby but I give in because for me it is easier to just nurse them in bed. It got to the point with
Karington where I knew she wasn't getting the sleep she needed so it made it easier to move her. We made her cry it out and she did pretty good with it. She still cries every time we put her to bed but it usually only lasts a few minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment