Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Karington at 2 months

At 2 months Karington weighs 12lbs1oz and is 23 1/4in. She is smiling all the time and making all the cooing noises. She is even starting to laugh a little now. She rolled over for the first time right on her 2 month birthday. She is beginning to teeth already too. I don't know how soon teeth will show up but she is drooling all the time and loves to munch on my finger. She is just growing up way to fast. She sleeps pretty good at night. She wakes up a couple times at night but just to eat and then goes right back to sleep. I can't get enough of this little girl.

4 comments:

The Kleyn Family said...

I can't believe she's already rolling and smiling so much--babies are so fun :) She is so stinkin' cute!

McRae Family said...

She is so darn cute! I just wanna squeeze her!

Kelsey said...

I love her!!! So stinkin cute.

d.jo said...

Sheesh! Rolling over already? Is it supposed to happen that fast? 2 months seemed like a blink!