Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Monday, February 7, 2011

Karington's Baby Blessing

Sunday was Karington's Baby Blessing. Reggie gave her a beautiful blessing. It was so nice to have all the family there and we missed the ones who couldn't make it. Karington has been such a blessing in our family. I am so glad that she is mine. She is such a sweet little baby and she is mine forever!! My wonderful Mother in Law bought Karington's Dress, her shoes were made by her Aunt Annette, and I made her huge bow ;) After church we went over to Reggie's parents for a little get together. A huge thank you to all the family who pitched in to help out. They all took over so I didn't have to worry about anything and just enjoy the special day.



8 comments:

payneful life said...

She is beautiful! Thanks for inviting us and letting us be a part of her special day. Her shoes are gorgeous. I didn't know that they were handmade. how awesome!

Anonymous said...

I didn't even hear that you were blessing her on Sunday, we would have been there!

She's so beautiful! :) I'm glad you were able to fully enjoy the day.

Barnes Blog said...

Oh! She is so beautiful! Seriously!

Kelsey said...

I wish I were there. She is such a precious baby. I can't wait to see you all again and squeeze her! Love you, and you are looking so good too.

Tisha and Mark said...

Sure do miss you Asburrys!!! What a sweetie and just really sad I haven't gotten to meet her in person. Love the shoes Annette made too! Hope things are well. Give Joanne a hug for me :)

Sherri Romney said...

Oh LINDSEY!!!!!!!!!
She looks beautiful and SO DO YOU!
I have to say that her little ballet shoes with the bow are simply adorable. I'm in love with them. All of the photos are so fun! I love you girl! Lets do something soon. Next time I am in town for more than a Dr. Appt lets get all the girls together again. I've been craving Paradise Bakery so so bad!

Bethany said...

Oh my heck! Those are the cutest blessing slippers EVER!

Tom & Joanne said...

How naughty am I to not even look at your blog for months!!! Nice job on your blogging. What a beautiful day that was. We love you Lindsey and glad you are our daughter. What an amazing family you and Reggie have. What an amazing we have.