Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Second Trimester!!!

I am now 14 weeks and officially in my second trimester! I was getting really worried there for a while that I wasn't going to be feeling better anytime soon. I really haven't been that sick this pregnancy up until 12 weeks I only threw up 5 times but then I was getting sick everyday :( Just in the last few days I have been feeling really good and I feel like I am finally getting my energy back. It is just going to take me a while to catch up on house work, my poor house has been so dirty. It will be nice to get it back to normal. I'm getting brave and posting a belly shot. I never did this with my other kids and wish I did. I might get to the point where I think I look to fat to take a pic so we will see what happens. I am already starting to get a little pooch and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Everyday Kallie want to see a picture of how big the baby is and then how big it needs to get before it is born. It's been so fun seeing how excited she is about this baby. Preston even seem to be understanding what's going on. Today we went to the mall to let the kids play and there was a little baby and Preston pointed to my stomach and said "Mommy has a baby too." It was so cute. Sometimes he'll even pretend to take the baby out of my stomach to hold it and then put it back when he is done. That kid cracks me up. Love him

There it is me at 14 weeks

14 comments:

The Williamson's said...

I see no belly what so ever! :) You look pretty!

Alan Barnes said...

So cute! I have to agree with Amy, you have no belly.

Unknown said...

Fine so I just look fat but there is definitely a belly that wasn't there before :)

Anonymous said...

What cute kids! It is so fun when they actually know whats going on. Congrats again and your as cute as ever! Glad you are feeling better and hope it sticks!!!

Dawnie said...

Wow, it is going by so fast. You look adorable and don't worry about the house or how you look. Just try to take care of yourself!

McRae Family said...

You're not even big at all, you look great!

Brooke said...

I don't see a baby belly at all, I want to see another picture when you're actually showing :)

Lindsey Springfield said...

you look great!

Tom and Joanne Asburry said...

You are perfect!

Sherri Romney said...

O Linds you look great! I ♥ it! You are pretty much the cutest preg lady EVER!

Tisha and Mark said...

You look great! I still remember the first time I met you and Reggie and you were prego with Preston. You were the cutest pregnant girl! Hope things are well! Here is to feeling better!!

payneful life said...

yay for prego pictures!

Except you barely look pregnant.

Kelsey said...

I love you're cute kids. And you look great Lou!!! Seriously I think you look skinnier.

The Read Family said...

Oh my goodness, I didn't even know you were pregnant!? Congrats, that is so awesome! I'm so happy for you guys, it's so fun when your older kids start to realize what's happening! You look awesome for being in your second trimester!? I wish I was that tiny at 13 weeks! Do you know what you're having yet??