Here is our little Peanut at 8 weeksThe plan was to wait to tell the family on Mothers Day, Amy was the only one who I told right away. I should have known I couldn't keep it from my mom and I shouldn't have told Kallie that I was going to the doctors when Amy came over to babysit. We were with my mom and it came up that Amy was over at my house the other day and my mom said "oh Amy came over to Play?" and Kallie tells here No she watched us while my mom went to the doctors for a check up. My mom knew as soon as Kallie mentioned the Doctors. Oh well.
I couldn't wait to tell Kallie I knew she would be so excited. She has been asking when I'm going to have a baby for a long time now. When we finally told her she couldn't stop giggling and every time I would look at her she would start giggling again. When I told Preston he would just say "NO" but now I ask were is the baby and he will point to my tummy.
So I am due Nov. 30th and I keep on saying that I will be in the hospital for Thanksgiving. I seriously would not be surprised if that happens. Hospital food would not be good for Thanksgiving. We will see what happens.
I couldn't wait to tell Kallie I knew she would be so excited. She has been asking when I'm going to have a baby for a long time now. When we finally told her she couldn't stop giggling and every time I would look at her she would start giggling again. When I told Preston he would just say "NO" but now I ask were is the baby and he will point to my tummy.
So I am due Nov. 30th and I keep on saying that I will be in the hospital for Thanksgiving. I seriously would not be surprised if that happens. Hospital food would not be good for Thanksgiving. We will see what happens.





11 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting. I will start praying for you that you will not be in the hospital for Thanksgiving. I hate the hospital food. Good luck and I hope that you stay feeling good.
Yay!!! Congradulations. My sister, Amy, is due w/ her 3rd around that date.
Yeah!! So excited for you and your family. Glad to see that you are not as sick, but hope that part ends soon. Hopefully the baby comes a little early, so you can spend Thanksgiving at home.
CONGRATS Linds! I can't believe you are going to have 3 kids!!! How exciting :)
Congratulations :)
YAY!!!!! I am SO excited for you! I love that Kallie is old enough and mature enough to understand and be excited. i can see that you two are good friends, and I think that's so cool.
Congrats!
That is some super exciting news. Congratulations! Love ya.
Whoohoo! I think it can still count as a "mother's day" news to share...it's almost here. : ) My family is the same way, acutally--if one person tells, it's around so fast.
we are SO excited for you guys! SO excited! CONGRATULATIONS!
Congrats, thats so exciting!
That's awesome! Congrats!
Post a Comment