Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A New Cousin!

Reggie's sister Brooke had baby Reagan June 24. We went and saw them while they were in the hospital. Kallie loved every minute of it. She was holding her the whole time. She had to take some breaks because her arms were getting tired but wanted her right back once her arms were rested. She is going to be a great big sister. It will be so nice to have her this time around. I was telling Reggie that when we have the baby all we have to do is give her a pillow to prop her arms up so they don't get tired and she would hold the baby all day :) Preston loved her too. He did so good holding Reagan and loved every minute of it too. I think he will be a great big brother. That is so weird to me that he is going to be a big brother.
We haven't seen Reagan since they've been home from the hospital because they live way to far (Queen Creek) haha, but I can't wait to hold her again. Holding her makes me want to have my baby right now. I have to remind myself that I want to enjoy this pregnancy because I know how quickly it goes by even though its seems forever away right now.


1 comment:

Tom and Joanne Asburry said...

Nice blogging Lindsey. The kids look so adorable hold Reagan.