Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

We had a very nice Easter this year. It's so fun now that the kids are getting older and they look forward to holidays. I am so proud of Kallie because she even knows why we celebrate Easter. I was asking Kallie if she knew why we celebrated Easter expecting that I would have to explain it to her but she already knew. I love it. I so grateful for Primary she learns so much in there. The Sunday before Easter I dressed the kids up in their Easter outfits since we had General Conference on Easter. I made Kallie's dress and Preston's tie the Friday before.


The Kids in their Easter Sunday Best!




Monday we did an Easter Egg Hunt with a few families in our ward. There were a ton of kids and it was a lot of fun.
Here is Preston looking for eggs. They had a separate hunt for the kids 2 and under which was really nice.


Kallie showing off the eggs she found




I love that smile!! It makes me smile


The night before Easter we went over to Reggie's Parents and colored Easter eggs with Aunt Lacey. Notice Kallie's Juice mustache. Preston was doing really good but later that night he started running a fever. Poor Guy


The Easter Bunny brought Preston a Gun and Kallie got some nail polish and lip gloss.


Yes Kallie still has a mustache from the night before!


When we were putting the kids to bed Kallie asked if the Easter bunny could hide the eggs in the house and I was so excited about that because I was worried that Jasmine (our dog) would eat the eggs if we did it outside. Kallie ended finding them all by herself because Preston wanted nothing to do with it. I don't blame him he was not feeling good at all.

Hope everyone one else had a great Easter too!

5 comments:

M + L said...

How cute! Kids always make the holidays more exciting and enjoyable. I'm glad you had such a good Easter!

The Talley Family said...

What?! You made that dress & tie? You are so talented. Did you learn how to make the tie at your sewing class? So so so cute!

Anonymous said...

You made that dress?!?!?! I think I will have to hire you to make the girls some. :) Hope Preston is feeling better. Sick kids on holidays are no fun!

RHulsey said...

The dress and tie are so cute! Look at you sew!

payneful life said...

way to go with the easter outfits! I am way impressed.