Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Jump Street

On Tuesday we took the kids and Cambree, our niece, to Jump Street. We told Cambree we would take her for her birthday present and decided to take the kids with us too. It was so much fun. The kids had a blast! If you've never been there before you should check it out. So Fun


Taking a Brake



Cambree in the middle of a flip


2 comments:

Sherri Romney said...

Fun!!!!

Barnes Blog said...

I've been meaning to ask how things are going. Did Regi find a job?? I love your sewing projects, it makes me want to do some.
We love you guys!
P.S. I didn't know you wanted a baby. :( Have you been trying for a while, or just laying off because of financial stress?