So my mom and Amy keep on telling me that I need to write down the different things that Kallie says. Sometimes it's the funniest things and then others are just like where in the heck did that come from.
This is what my mother in law told me because Kallie was seating with her at church. She was coloring with another little girl in the ward who had a bandage on her hand. Kallie asked her what happened and she said she got an owie so Kallie tells her that its ok and that Jesus Christ will make it better. Then she tells her that Jesus made her better when she was sick. For Family Home Evening last Monday we watch the video of when Jesus healed Jonah so that is where that came from and when she was sick we kind of explained why she was getting a blessing. It was just kind of surprising to me how much she picked up from what we taught her.
4 years ago





9 comments:
That's really sweet. Bearing her testimony to that little girl about the healing power of Christ. Go Kallie!
How cute. I love writing down what they say. They will be so glad someday for the memories. Love the header :)
That is so sweet.
Kallie, What a great teacher you are. You have taught me a lot!
That's so cute. It really is amazing what the kids learn and pick up. I think they are way smarter than I was at that age.
Keep writing them down because you think you will never forget, then one day you do. By the way, it's your turn for a baby so back off! :)
That's so cute! Looks like you have a smart daughter.
What a sweet little girl! I need to be better at writing these kinds of things down. I started a new blog a while ago that is not private. theboysandtai.blogspot.com
That is SUPER cute.
Post a Comment