Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Preston's First Tooth


Preston finally got his first tooth. We've been waiting for this to happen for awhile because he's alot more whinny than Kallie ever was so we kept on saying maybe he's teething. Well at 7 months he finally got his tooth. I've actually been ok with it taking so long since I'm still nursing. I wasn't looking forward to getting bite. So far nothing to painful (fingers crossed). When Kallie got her first tooth she was 4 months and we never knew she was teething until we saw the tooth come in. I think Kallie just has a higher pain tolerance. That girl hardly ever cries when she hurts. Preston's still a good baby, he is one of the easiest babies to get to smile but he can get pretty whinny.
You can see the tooth better if you click on the picture to blow it up

8 comments:

Tom and Joanne Asburry said...

Darn cute picture of Preston!'
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

He is so cute and getting so big! We can't wait to see you guys!

Brittney said...

Yay guess what? Raylee just got her first tooth today!!! I am so excited. Her nose has been sooo runny lately but never ran a fever like Brayton did when he was teething. So I didnt think anything of it and then I felt today and her bottom right one has broke through and her bottom left looks like its going to break through very soon. Oh soo fun:)

Kelsey said...

Yes darn cute nephew I have. i can't wait to see him and you guys! Ah he is so big and growing teeth!! Man i'm missing everything... I should move home!

Emily Weber said...

congrats on the tooth Preston! Funny how we celebrate these little milestones! :)

Lindsey Springfield said...

Hey Lindsey! It's me Lindsey Phelps (now Springfield). I haven't talked to you or seen you in ages! Your family is so cute! How are things going? Did you finish beauty school? You can see my little blog that i just barely started chrislindseyspringfield.blogspot.com. Hope to talk soon. Lindsey

Tairi said...

Look at that cute smile. He is a handsome boy! It makes me sad when they get teeth. They look so much older!

Lindsey Springfield said...

not much. just working and having fun. :o) i've been married to chris (same guy from school :o) since December of 05. we don' thave kiddos yet, but we have 3 dogs. are you doing hair? or staying home? take care, talk soon! Lindsey