Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Thursday, April 17, 2008

FUN FUN and more FUN

Last week Kelsey and my cousin Randon and his little family came down from Utah. We had a really fun week with them. Of coarse like always Randon and Lyndsie stayed with us (they would be in trouble if they didn't). Its a tight fit with 8 people in a 800 sq ft townhouse but it is always fun.
On Tuesday night we all went to the park and had a BBQ. It was so nice outside.

Kallie and Abby were holding hands at the zoo. We went on Wednesday because it was the coolest day of the week. I wore shorts thinking it would still be a little warm but it was actually a little chilly. It was a nice day for the zoo though.


Friday we had a girls night out. We went out to Gecko Grill and then went to the Scrapbook store and Michael's to find a craft to make. I think the best part was just having a night without kids and leaving the boys with sick kids. Payback for leaving me for a weekend Ha Ha

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I like the payback part of being left alone for a weekend, you'd think they'd learn their lesson and never leave us but it doesn't happen right?

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

Girls nights are so much fun! So what fun craft did you come up with?!

Barnes Blog said...

yay, I love when family visits, hint hint. I hear Nauvoo is beautiful this time of year, I also heard that the Barnes Bed and Breakfast has vacancies.

Kelsey said...

so nice that we had a girls night but where's the evidence that i was actually there??? hmph! oh but i love my sisters anyway... miss you

Cox Family said...

So good to see your kids, they are adorable! That is funny we both have a Preston and me and Chelsea both have a Hudson!! Hope life is great!!

Meg and Russ said...

Hey crazy lady-
Just so you know, you are the best! I love that we have stayed such great friends over the years. I counted can you believe we've known each and stayed best friends for over 10 years now?!! CRAZY Thanks for always being there for me. I love you and your family! Now its our turn to have a girls night with all of us, ok? Call me.