Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Gone Fishin'

On Friday we went fishing at Red Mountain Park with Reggie's parents and grandparents. Reggie's grandparents are in town right now so we've being having alot of fun with them. The boy's enjoyed going fishing while the girls had fun at the park.

Kallie with Grandma and Grandpa
Kallie's helping daddy fish
Four Generation Picture


Preston with his great grandma. She just can't get enough of him.

6 comments:

Jill said...

That looks like a lot of fun. You guys are just a cute family.

The Read Family said...

Lindsay!! Your family is so cute!! I found your blog blogsurfing!! It will be so fun keeping up with your family through this whole blogging world! Check out our blog Readfamilyblog.blogspot.com

payneful life said...

That looks like fun. Kallie and Preston are growing so fast! We'll see you soon.

Harvey Family said...

Hey Lindsey! It is great to hear from you! I can't believe you have two kiddies! They are adorable! How is your family doing?

Ashley said...

Hey Lindsey! Last time I saw you you only had one little one! Time goes too fast. Then again I was at a reception with my then mother in laws husband who isn't her husband anymore! YA things change quick, long story short HI how are you Come visit me koltonandashley.blogspot.com

AMBER said...

Your kids are too cute..Looks like you guys had a great time. Got to love fishin!