4 years ago
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Four Generation Pictures
Reggie's cousin took these pictures for us on Thursday. They turned out so cute. It was fun spending time with Reggie's Grandparents while they were here.
Kallie was so sick the day we took pictures but she still wanted to go out. She was so sad looking. We got these taken just in time because now Preston is sick. SO Sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Oh Lindsey, Those are so cute, poor little Kallie looks so sick. I miss you guys!
Darling pics... minus the sickie. :-(
Pictures turned out AWESOME, I'm so jelous that we did not think to do pics w/ G&G while the little hillbillys were here. Love the pictures!
Great job on your blog!
Love
Dad and Mom
That is so cool. I need to get pictures with G-pa Passey, he's the only great-grandparent left on each side, so sad.
Your pics are so cute, and little Kallie is so sad.
Post a Comment