Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First Day of School

Another year of school has started and I now have two kids going to school. Kallie is in Second grade and Preston is in Kindergarten. I was really worried about sending Preston to school this year with him being so young but he was lucky enough to be able to go to summer school and it made me feel a lot better about it because he learned so much and loved going. 





Karington couldn't be left out :)


4 comments:

Kalia said...

Karington is darling! I can't believe we have 2nd graders! Yay for school! Love, Kalia

The Kleyn Family said...

They are adorable! How fun!

Tisha and Mark said...

they are all so big and definitely Asburrys :) So cute!

d.jo said...

I can't believe you have a 2nd grader. Crazy!