Wow my baby girl is 3 months old now!! She is now about 13 lbs. She is definitely chubbing up! She is getting to be so much fun. She is smiling all the time and even getting laughs out of her. She loves her sister and brother so much. If I ever need to get anything done I put her in her rocker and have the kids play in the same room as her and she keeps so entertained just watching them. She is starting to really grab at things now which makes it hard to do things while holding her. Just in the last week she has really started sucking her thumb. We were over at Amy's one day and she was on the ground playing and just started sucking her thumb and pu herself to sleep, it was so cute. I'll probably hate it later but it is so nice since she will not take a pacifier. She's been rolling over from her her stomach to back for over a month and now she's getting to close to rolling over the other way. She gets on her side but can't figure out how to roll all the way over but she is getting close.


This was when she fell asleep sucking her thumb.
4 comments:
Oh that is too cute! LOVE IT!!
My goodness she is SO cute!
I love your kiddos, they are beautiful and should all be in acting or modeling.
Beautiful parents make some DANG cute kids!
I think you're lucky to have an early thumb sucker. The only two of my kids to suck their thumbs didn't begin until they were two years old. (She is oh, so cute too.)
she is so darling.
Post a Comment