Congrats. She is one beautiful girl! She looks like her mama. Can't wait to see her.
I told Joanne that Karington looks just like Preston. What a sweetie. And you know I love her big flower! Wish I could be there to meet her!
She is Beautiful! Congratulations!
Congrats, she is so beautiful! I'm so so so happy for you and your sweet family!
congrats! she is beautiful!!
Congratulations!! Karington is so beautiful. You have the most adorable kids!
I'm so happy for you! She's gorgeous & has a beautiful name to match! I can't believe you have 3 kids now!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congrats. She is one beautiful girl! She looks like her mama. Can't wait to see her.
I told Joanne that Karington looks just like Preston. What a sweetie. And you know I love her big flower! Wish I could be there to meet her!
She is Beautiful! Congratulations!
Congrats, she is so beautiful! I'm so so so happy for you and your sweet family!
congrats! she is beautiful!!
Congratulations!! Karington is so beautiful. You have the most adorable kids!
I'm so happy for you! She's gorgeous & has a beautiful name to match! I can't believe you have 3 kids now!!!
Post a Comment