Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mesa High Homecoming Parade

On Friday the kid were in Mesa High's Homecoming Parade with Tiffany for the Future Educators of America so they needed some kids to parade with them. I guess there was supposed to be 20 kids but there were only 3. Kallie was so cute so was waving the whole time. She was so excited to be part of the Parade. After the Parade they had a carnival so we stayed a while to play some games. Tiffany was in charge of the Fishing booth so the kids did that one a couple times and Tiffany made sure the kids got the good prizes.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! I love Mesa High's homecoming events.

payneful life said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I love homecoming parades.

Tom and Joanne Asburry said...

Great pictures of Tiffie and kids. Looks fun!

Sherri Romney said...

How fun! Cute pics