Kallie had a wonderful birthday. She started off by going to school and had a blast. It just happened to be another girls birthday too and her mom was better than me and brought cupcakes for the class. When she got home she went with Grandma Janet, Kelsey, Amy and Liberty to Build a bear. What a lucky girl huh! My mom has been wanting to take Kallie there for a couple years and her goal was to take her when she was done with school. She was a little worried that Kallie wouldn't like it, I don't know why Kallie is our animal lover of coarse she loved it. I wasn't able to go because I had to much to do getting ready for Kallie's party but they made sure to take plenty of pictures for me. When we got to my moms Kallie made her change her outfit so they would be matching. How cute is that?! No surprise Kallie picked out a puppy and she didn't pick out any clothes for it because "puppy's don't where clothes" so she got a leash for it instead. After Build a bear we had a little party with our family and got lots of fun toys from everyone. It was a good day for her.
4 years ago





11 comments:
I'm so glad I got to be there with her. It was so fun! I miss the blazing heat, wearing shorts, and sandals. Arizona take me back!!!!
I love the matching outfits! Kallie is too cute for words.
Way way cute! Matching grandma was really sweet...
She hasn't met my dogs yet, cause they wear cute coats in the winters! haha...I'm a loser. Your cupcake stand was really cute and Kallie's hair was really pretty in her braids!
Holy Cow, I can't believe she is in school already. Time flies. That's cool our girls have the same B-day!
I love the matching outfits. She's so cute.
Happy birthday to Kallie! She is so cute. You were so creative with that cupcake stand too. It looked great!
I love that they're matching. SO CUTE! Your mom is the best. And don't feel so bad...atleast you aren't MONTHS behind like I am!
Happy Birthday Kallie. I love that your mom matched her. What a good grandma. She is such a cutie. And getting so BIG!!
How fun to go shopping with Grandma Janet! Loved her cake. It was so creative. Happy day!
She is such a cutie! Now I know why her and Abby get along so well when they get to play together. Abby got some Hannah Montana boots and I spent the whole dat trying to find an outfit that "Hannah Montana would wear." They are so much alike. I hope they get to play together soon they would have so much fun!
What a fun birthday! Kallie is so cute. I loved the chihuahua, good choice Austin!
Post a Comment