4 years ago
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Kallie Update!
Thank you everyone for thinking of us. Kallie is doing much better. She ran another fever last night before bed but was fine through out the night and slept great. Yeah!! She is up playing today and unfortunatly back to bugging her little brother. I have to keep on reminding myself its better than her being sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Well, my kids and I are glad she is feeling better and hope she never gets that sick again! No, no no, never! (as Kallie would say) I want you to know that my kids now say that ALL the time. They LOVE your daughter! What's not to love, really?
I am glad to hear everything is fine. Kids are tough little things aren't they. It is better then being sick but it is hard to get use to them getting back to normal!!
Yeah!! I'm glad she is doing better. It's not fun having sick little kids. It's so sad to see them not feeling good. It's good to know she's back to herself.
I am in town. Want to do a late lunch tomorrow??
I'm so glad that she is doing better. When we heard she was in the hospital we were all very concerned. We love you Kallie!! Stay well.
Glad Kallie is better. You know, Brennan used to do that all the time. He would run 106 fevers from the time he was six months old. It always seems to be a virus that they can't do anything to help. Scares the crud out of you, huh? He still runs high fevers like that every once and a while. Hope Kallie doesn't follow Brennan. Good thing is, nothing ever comes of it. Just scary.
glad to hear she's feeling better.
You guys have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
SO glad she is doing better!
I'm so glad Kallie is feeling better. That's awful that she got so sick. Congrats on being in your new house, too, that's awesome.
Poor girl... Those pics look so sad. :( I am glad she is better. Wish I got to see you!!! I won't be back for a while, but it is ok. We'll keep in touch. Miss you.
Post a Comment