4 years ago
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Tempe Town Lake
Almost 2 weeks ago we went to Tempe Town Lake's Splash Pad. It was the first time I've been there. It was so fun, perfect for little kids. We went with Kari, Kayce, Brittney and Keara and some of their friends and all their kids. It was so fun to get together with all my old friends. I've known Kari and Kayce since I was about 4, Keara is my cousin, and I've been friends with Britney since beauty school and she knows Kari from High School and Keara used to be in her ward. Its so fun how small of a world it is. Kallie and Preston had so much fun. Kallie was able to run all around and she loved to sit on the the sprinklers to block the water. I don't know why she thought that was so entertaining. I think she really like it there because she didn't have to worry about going under. Every time we go swimming she has so make sure she doesn't have to go under the water. Preston just enjoyed sitting in the water and splashing and crawling around. I definitely plan on going again this summer.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment