4 years ago
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Fun Week with Kelsey
Kelsey got to come down from Utah for a week and visit us. It was so fun to have her around. We miss her so much. We had the best week ever! It was a week full of swimming, eating, playing nintendo, scrapbooking and just having fun together. Right before Kelsey came I warned Reggie that he probably wouldn't see much of me while she was here. Everyday I would go over to my moms first thing and just play all day. On Saturday Night we had a girls night and had way to much food, which is no surprise we seem to always do that, and we did a craft. I love girls night! It was so fun to have Kelsey here. She just left this afternoon and I miss her already. She is so fun to be around. I love you Kelsey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
It looks like you girls had a lot of fun! You should all come and visit me in Hawaii and we can have a girls week while Corey is deployed. I would come there but I think you would all enjoy Hawaii better.
Can I just say "sweet cheeks Kallie". Lins you do a great job on the blog.
Joanne
Kelsey is sooo freakn' cute! I think Kallie and Preston need to come live with Aunt Brooke, I would never put them in the dryer!;)
Looks like a lot of fun and can I just say that you girls are sooo beautiful. Fun Pictures. Miss you but hopefully I'll see you at the reunion. Love ya!
Love all your pictures! What a cute family you have. I'm jealous I wasn't there to play on girls night. We'll have to do it when I come to town next month! Love ya!
i miss her too now.
adorable pictures.
hope you guys are at the reunion.
love all of your hair by the way.
the modeling was my favorite. You guys really are so cute. Love it.
Aren't sisters great! We need to come visit you guys! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment