Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm a Big Kid Now

So I think I can officially say that Kallie is potty trained Yeah!!! We had a couple tough days but it all worked out. She did really good the first couple of days and then on Wed. she decided she didn't want to sit on the toilet she would just whine when I asked her to just sit on the toilet and try to go. I think on Thursday I kind of gave up and didn't worry to much about it and just let her run around naked because she goes just fine when she doesn't have anything on. Friday was a good day and then on Saturday we had a busy day with a garage sale and having fun with family so I just decided to put pull ups on her. She told me every time she needed to go and as was dry every time too. Ever since then she hasn't had an accident. Today she even went to the bathroom without even telling me she did it all by herself. I am so excited no more diapers for Kallie!


9 comments:

The Williamson's said...

YAY KALLIE!!! I'm so proud of you! She is so stinkin CUTE!!!

Terin said...

COngrats!!!! That is VERY exciting news. Life will never be the same.

Krista said...

Good job Kallie! We all knew you could do it. You and Uncle Critter can run around in your panties together!!! haha Nannie loves you.

Cox Family said...

I just found it at our public library. I think most libraries have it. If you look up Maricopa Libraries I think they have a schedule online. The kids love it!

Barnes Blog said...

That is so exciting! I love the thought of no more diapers. You guys look like you've been busy and having a lot of fun. I am so jealous of people who get to have warm weather and vacations. Oh man, what I would give to go to a warm place and not worry about anything. VACATION!

Anonymous said...

Congrats linds! You lived through it. Your life will be so much easier now. Give her a hug for us!

Anonymous said...

Congrats linds! You lived through it. Your life will be so much easier now. Give her a hug for us!

Ashley said...

suh-weet! You wanna come POT caelan now? Seriously, I'll pay you!

Emily Weber said...

Congrats Kallie! AND Lindsey! What a big step! Sounds like it went pretty smoothly. I can't even get Braden to sit on the potty!