4 years ago
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Congrats Mom!!!!
Thursday my mom finished her first year of Nursing School. So to celebrate all her hard work and being half way done we all went out to dinner. We had so much fun. It's not very often that we all get to go out to eat together. I am so proud of my mom. She is so dedicated to her school work and it show in her grades. She works so hard for her family, I seriously couldn't ask for a better mom. I hope I'm just half as good as a mom as she has been to us. We are so excited to be able to just have fun with her this summer. Its been something we have been looking forward to for awhile.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
I look so FAT!!!!! I think i might cry! ha ha YAY mom we love you!
That's awesome, wish we could have been there to enjoy it!
congratulations janet! does she post anymore on hers, maybe i need to put this over on hers.
You guys look cute.
That's so exciting. You look so good, I can't believe how big Preston is getting. I am so excited to see you guys. I'll be down in June, the beginning of June and we all have to go to lunch or something. Amy is so cute!
Wow that is so exciting! Tell her we love her and are so proud of her!
Wow! Thats awesome!
yay mommy!!!! love you guys can't wait to see you
We have to go to Cafe Rio when I get there. We need to make a date and go. I'll be there June 7th. We have to go while I'm home. And we also have to go to Bahama Bucks.
Yah baby!
Thank you, Lindsey! You are so wonderful and I am so grateful for your support!! I am sooo glad that it is summer and I can spend time with you and the cutest grandkids in the world! You are a great mother. I love to watch you! Love you so much!
Post a Comment