

Kallie's newest thing now is to play dead. It's the funniest thing how she will stick her tongue out because we used to do the same thing when we were kids playing dead. I don't know what made us think to stick our tongues out when we would pretend to be dead but I figured out that Kallie learned it from watching Over the Hedge and Ice Age, both have possums on it that play dead.
5 comments:
That is so funny. It's wierd to think that our kids are so young and can pick things up from movies that this. Crazy. Kallie is so cute!
i miss seein ya at work since we're on diff hours now, i'll have to bring wes over just to play!
That's so funny. I wonder where WE learned to stick our tongues out when we were little, cause I remember doing that too!
I am a little slow. I just bought his first tie two weeks ago. I also got the dinosaur one from CP.
Put a pic of him on.
What a cutie. We sure miss you guys a ton! We need to find some money and come visit again.
Post a Comment