Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Monday, February 4, 2008

London's Run

On Saturday we did the 2 mile Fun Run for London's Run. Maybe next year we can work up to doing the 10k. It was alot of fun though. This was acually the second year we did it and I hope to do it every year. The money earned goes to Phoenix Children's Hospital so it nice to know your money is going towards something good.

5 comments:

Terin said...

That is so neat! I would love to do it with you guys next year. Well I am not sure if I could actually run for two miles. Good for you guys.

Terin said...

Oh, by the way, I love your new layout. And who sis your family picture?

Brandon and Mandy said...

That is way to cool. I am happy you and your sisters are so close. How about while this weather is so nice, us cousins get together for a bbq?

Brandon and Mandy said...

We are staying with a friend out to queen creek/johnson ranch area. So we won't have a house to host this bbq, but how about freestone park or something?

AMBER said...

That is So awesome that you did that! There are a few of my YW who did the shorter race & had a really great experience. I want to run a marathon, I just need to start practicing:D