It's a good thing my kids love to play video games or I would be one sad mom. I have always been a huge fan of Nintendo. I got my first Nintendo System for Christmas back when I was about 8 years old. I remember being so disappointed when I first opened it but once I gave it a try that was it, I was hooked. When they came out with the Wii it was the best thing ever. I mean seriously you can find just about any of the old games on there.
A few month ago Kallie and Preston started showing interest in playing too. They have picked up on it quick, especially Preston. Preston is a genius when it comes to playing with the controller. He can play holding the controller any direction. Basically which ever way he picks it up is how he plays on it. I love having an excuse to play Nintendo, I mean what kind of mom would I be if I told my kids I can't play with them (actually I do have to tell them no sometimes, as much as I love playing there is only so much I can handle).
When I was shopping for Preston's birthday I found this Luigi doll and knew I had to get it for him and I'm glad I did because it ended up being his favorite present. Since Preston got Luigi Kallie requested a Mario doll for her birthday. Today they were playing Super Mario Brothers Wii and had their Mario and Luigi dolls right there with them. I am one proud mom!!!





2 comments:
Yay for nintendo!
Where is the "like" button? I dont want to comment, I just want you to know I read this, and liked it.
Post a Comment