Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chistmas

The last 2 years we've had my family spend the night for Christmas but this year we decide to do our own thing. I missed having my family there but I really enjoyed having a Christmas with just my little family. After we opened up presents at our house we headed over to Reggie's Parents and hung out there for awhile and then we had my family over for Christmas dinner. For some reason I forgot to take pictures past Christmas morning but at least did that much right :)

2 comments:

Kalia said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby Lindsey, and your fast labor! I'm jealous of the natural water breaking even though it could be a mess. Someday I hope to go into labor naturally. Congrats congrats!!! Miss you! Love, Kalia

The Williamson's said...

I love Kallies face opening her presents ha ha