I found this picture of Reggie when he was a baby, I couldn't believe how much alike they look. I always knew that Preston looked like Reggie, I could tell the moment he was born, but looking at Reggie's baby picture is like looking at Preston.
4 years ago






7 comments:
WOW your right!! THEY LOOK THE SAME! I think that is cute :D
Oh my gosh that is crazy!!!! That is so cute though. How have you been? we havent talked for a while. When we getting together?
That's awesome! What a cute baby Reggie was :)
That is amazing! Alan wanted to do that too, but he doesn't have any baby pics. Your blog is so cute, I love that video of the snow ball fight.
I cannot believe how big your kids are. I haven't even seen Preston yet. By the way I love that name. If fact it has always been on my boy's names list. We should all get together and do a game night or something.
the resemblance is uncanny! they BOTH make cute babies!
I know you are the one who carried him, but I swear you had no part in making that baby! :)
Post a Comment